MacTheRipper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz 2GB 120GB hard drive NVIDIA graphics with 128MB SDRAM
hey, iv just downloaded this program to rip dvd's the put on my new ipod video. when i rip the movies it goes through the whole process, but when it is finnished all there is in the video module is a folder with the name of the movie. in this folder there are 2 sub folders and one text file. i try clicking everything in the folders and either there isnt an application to oppen it or itunes opens, but nothing happens and nothing is added to the video part, what am i doing wrong here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
MacTheRipper does not rip DVD's so you can put them on your iPod. Try using Handbrake instead. This will rip and encode the DVD into a format for you to use in iTunes and on your iPod.

OP
CaptainDanner
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks man, ill give that a try

also, how do i properly uninstall MacTheRipper, this will be the first program i will uninstall on a mac, and i know the instalations is a little diffrent so im assuming the uninstalation will be slightly different too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Just drag it to the trash. Yea, I know it sounds weird, but it's really as simple as that.

If you want to get every little associated file, take a look at AppDelete.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15-inch, 2.2GHz 2gb RAM 15-inch Widescreen
yeah...thats REALLY weird how you don't actually have to sit for 5 minutes just to uninstall a program.

OP
CaptainDanner
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yeah, ok thanks guys, iv had my mac for a little over 2 months and am liking it more and more, i dont think ill ever go back to windows

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.