Any worthwhile improvements in iLife08?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook 2.0GHz, Airport Extreme, 3G iPod Nano
I looked around Apple's site, but most of the new features seem insignificant and almost trivial. Am I missing something? What does 08 have that 06 doesn't that can justify an $80 upgrade?

Also, is this included with Leopard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
it is not included in leopard, many people think ilife is part of the os because it comes free with new macs, but it is not actually part of the os, just part of the bundled software.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I looked around Apple's site, but most of the new features seem insignificant and almost trivial. Am I missing something? ?
Nope. That is usually how it is. Most updates (both hardware and software) are minimal. Once in a while there is a major change (eg: the Intel switch, software goes Universal), but more often than not they are pretty small.

Reaction score
iLife Updgrade

The one thing I saw that I am excited about is the ability to edit shadows and highlights within iPhoto. It looks like there is more control over levels in the new version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.