Very Curious

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 ' aluminum iMac , 2gb Ram 320 gb HDD @ 7200 RPM 2.4 ghz.
Hello all,

Okay so heres the deal:

I ordered my 20' iMac August 2nd ( with 2 gig ram and wireless keyboard and mouse) Btw, i knew it could be replaced but didnt care, so dont tlak about that. Anyways, I paid for 2 day shipping. It's now August 7th and it hasnt been shipped, but when i go on their website it is down for a scheduled upgrade. Now i think we all know this has to do with the announcement today. So with that i have a few questions.

1) When will the site be back up?

2) When will we know what the announcement is about?

3) If their are new iMac's will this slow down the order ( that has been placed for 5 days and yet still not shipped) of my recent ( or old whatever you wanna call it) iMac?

4) Will it even ship at all? Are they still making them?

thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AMD 533 MHz, 312 mb RAM, 80 HDD. :(
When you live in the US call: 1-800-MY-APPLE

Otherwise you should search for another phone number to call about this, best way to handle I suggest ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
Say the new model iMac comes out today at 1pm. Will I be able to pick it up from the local apple store here, or will we have to wait until they all ship?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D 2GB, 24" imac 4GB
Hello all,

Okay so heres the deal:

I ordered my 20' iMac August 2nd ( with 2 gig ram and wireless keyboard and mouse) Btw, i knew it could be replaced but didnt care, so dont tlak about that. Anyways, I paid for 2 day shipping. It's now August 7th and it hasnt been shipped, but when i go on their website it is down for a scheduled upgrade. Now i think we all know this has to do with the announcement today. So with that i have a few questions.

1) When will the site be back up?

2) When will we know what the announcement is about?

3) If their are new iMac's will this slow down the order ( that has been placed for 5 days and yet still not shipped) of my recent ( or old whatever you wanna call it) iMac?

4) Will it even ship at all? Are they still making them?

thanks,

I cant be 100%, but what they often do is if a new product is a few days from being announced, they stop shipping the old version, put waiting times up a couple of days and when the new one comes in ship that instead.

Not sure, but could be a possibility.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 ' aluminum iMac , 2gb Ram 320 gb HDD @ 7200 RPM 2.4 ghz.
Thank you all, i talked to apple and they're shipping me the new imac with all my upgrades for 500 dollars less.! And they say i will get it before the other people cause ive already waited a week for me original.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.