Changing colour of apple in menu

Reaction score
Is there an app (I have candybar but I don't think it will work) to change the colour of the blue or graphite Apple in the top left corner of the menu bar? I want to change it to red or green to match my icons and whatnot but can't seem to find a way to change it to another colour other than blue or graphite. I also want to change the blue spotlight in the right corner of the menu bar. Any one know how to do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
AFAIK, the only way to change it is with ShapeShifter and a suitable theme.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Check out ClassicMenu (http://www.sigsoftware.com/classicmenu). This is a menu builder that lets you create a self organized cascading set of application launch menus, just like Mac OS used to do (not how I studiously avoided the use of the words "Start Menu"!! :D ).

HOWEVER, it ALSO lets you change the Apple logo. I know for sure that it lets you turn it back to the original Apple multi color menu. I used this capability and it is worth the price of the shareware all by itself IMHO. I am not at my Mac right now, so I can't check if it supports other colors as well.

But, you get a Classic Mac Apple logo plus an easy to use Application Launcher that you can organize any way you wish. I consider Classic Menu to be absolutely essential. I wouldn't run my Mac without it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
with classic menu you can make the apple logo the original rainbow, black, blue, green, and red.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Couldn't you also find the right resource file, edit it, then logout and login? It should be a tif someplace.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.