worth it to use Leopard now?

Reaction score
i know tons of people are on Leopard, and i'm a new mac user. barely got a macbook like 2 days ago, and i used the time trying to learn the basics, i got bootcamp to install with windows xp.

so now i'm thinking is the beta ver of leopard released currently worth it to redo everything? seems like alot of people are on it and i'm just wondering how good is the current Leopard and how stable is it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Um, considering that there's no public beta version of Leopard, the answer is no. You shouldn't use it now. I might also suggest you read the forum rules since you must not have yet.

M

MacHeadCase

Yep, Leopard is only a beta release for the registered Apple developers, not for regular users.

Since you don't seem to be a registered Apple developer (they don't need to ask about using it or not, do they?) , illegal copies of Leopard (these copies violate the developer EULA) are not discussed here as it is against M-F forum rules.

OP
I
Reaction score
oh, sorry, i saw it was for DEV but I swore someone told me you could download it from the apple site also. just that it's more of a DEV thing. I was in no means mentioning illegal copies of Leopard.

I've also read the forums rules again =D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.