ahosting.biz

Reaction score
Ahosting.biz writes:
Ahosting is a web services provider that specializes in web hosting, reseller hosting, dedicated servers, domain registration only $8.95.- and ssl certificate.
I wonder what SSL certificate means. I want to host my web site woth this web hosting company and want to know about this kind of services.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. You would want one of those certificates if you plan on doing any type of online sales transactions.

Reaction score
Hm... SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz is rather cheap. I consider if you want to buy a SSL certficate, you use their web hosting services too. Right?

OP
K
Reaction score
Hm... SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz is rather cheap. I consider if you want to buy a SSL certficate, you use their web hosting services too. Right?
It's not necessary. I think you may just buy SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz. But their web hosting services are quality and fast.

Reaction score
I don't think that you can buy only SSL certificate from Ahosting.biz. You have to buy web hosting services from them plus SSL certificate. Am I right?

OP
K
Reaction score
Ahosting.biz offers SSL certificate services separately from their web hosting package plans. I guess you may buy it without buying web hosting from them.

Reaction score
Ahosting.biz offers SSL certificate services separately from their web hosting package plans. I guess you may buy it without buying web hosting from them.

But I think it's more convenient to reg a domain with Ahosting.biz plus an SSL certificate. But it's not necessary. It's up to you to decide what to do. Anyway this company has a nice reputation in the web hosting market.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.