• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Account Change

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 80G HDD, 1G RAM
I don't expect any of you to recognize me as I've only been a member for a month or so... ok, maybe a few, this community is really kind... but I will be creating a new account to sync all of my information together. What I mean is my main email, alias, and nickname all have the word Dodger in them so I thought it would be a good idea to keep the trend.

I tried searching to see if there is a rule against this on these forums but I haven't been able to find one... hope there won't be a problem.

Thanks.

Dodger

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Accounts: There will be only one account allowed per member. If you have an issue with your account, please post in the Suggestions/Comments/Site Support forum or our contact form, do not create a second account. User accounts that have been inactive for more than 1 year will be removed monthly.

Maybe the mods will just change the name for you instead of you creating a new one.

OP
Dodger
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's a good idea... too late... I would still let them if they wanted to delete this account! Would prefer it actually haha..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I tried searching to see if there is a rule against this on these forums but I haven't been able to find one... hope there won't be a problem.

You must not have actually read any of the forum rules that are located at the top of every forum. ;)

I quote:
Accounts: There will be only one account allowed per member. If you have an issue with your account, please post in the Suggestions/Comments/Site Support forum or our contact form, do not create a second account. User accounts that have been inactive for more than 1 year will be removed monthly.

So which account do you want to keep?

Oh and I'd strongly recommend reading the forum rules in full if you haven't done so already. ;)

OP
Dodger
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry I thought I could just go to my account page on my first account and say remove account or something like you can on Facebook... I thought that would be the same thing. I would like to keep this one please :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
OP
Dodger
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.