problems with burning dvd's on my emac

J

jazzjammark

Hello, I have made a an imovie with transitions and soft focus as well as background music....it is about 20 minutes long, sub-menu, outtakes reel...etc...My 1.25ghz emac has 1 gb ram and a 160 gb HD

The movie plays fine on the emac in both imovie as well as idvd, but when I burn it to dvd, the audio doesn't match the video in some spots! I even went back and did it all again and it did the same thing only it got progressively worse as it played on......I spent weeks editing this thing and now I don't know what to do! Do you have any ideas what can be done? I am using 2x dvd's. Have you heard of this problem before with the emac? Should I have gotten the g5? Please help! Thanks, Mark :confused:

OP
S

syc007

I tried to go to the article you linked in your reply but it says that it has been deleted! I would really like to get some information on getting help with my dvd burning problem on my 1GHz eMac w/superdrive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.