I-pod Speaker Recommendation

J

~John

Can anyone recommend a good pair of portable speakers that can be run on Batteries and wall power? I want them to be loud but easy to carry around. Thanks for the help.

OP
L

liverpool-lad

yes, the apple store do a great looking set for £99 they are batt opp the ipod sits in a dock between the two speakers they are small and cool
Tony

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
INMOTION.jpg

altec lansing speakers are teh [deleted]

you can pick them up almost anywhere the ipod is available (target, best buy, etc). if youre willing to wait and dont mond buying online, might as well get the cheapest price through price watch

OP
L

liverpool-lad

altec lansing

moderator - you say that these are the [deleted]? - can you give more details as I was considering getting these speakers.

many thanks

Tony

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
i setup a set on display at my store, so ive gotten a chance to play with them. they dont distort at high volumes, and fold up for easy portability. comes with a carrying case, can operate off battery or the A/C adapter it comes with.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.