Windows and Safari 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AMD 533 MHz, 312 mb RAM, 80 HDD. :(
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, those who use Windows XP or Vista, if you are using the Apple browser Safari 3, available for Windows,

If you use it, what do you think of it?
Is it faster than your current browser?

Like me for myself speaking, I'm using FF for years now, and I'm testing if Safari does it well enough on my older PC to have it running, first few site's to load were pretty slow, but well just should try more ;)

So spread your thoughts about Safari 3 for Windows !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: CD 2.0GHz, 2GB, 250GB, SuperDrive, 20" MacBook: CD 2.0GHz, 1GB, 60GB, SuperDrive, White
Haven't used FireFox for more than 6 months now but versus IE I'd say that even in Beta form Safari has a slight edge. I'm running a slightly outdated beta and it is a little unstable. Feature set is nice and typical, clean Apple interface.

Me likey! :D

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
AMD 533 MHz, 312 mb RAM, 80 HDD. :(
Found a down side already ;)

My mouse has got 5 buttons, left mouse button, scroll button, right mouse button,
and added to that 1 extra left and right mouse buttons, the little ones at the side of your mouse,
Those buttons can be used nice to go back and forward in a browser, and works with IE and FF on my pc,
but safari won

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.