Hdr ?

Reaction score
Richmond, VA, a native of Chapel Hill, N.C.
Your Mac's Specs
17' iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16 1g ram | iPod Photo 60gb | 2G Shuffle
I used to use photomatrix to combine images to HDR on my PC, and am trying to find a program to do it on the mac. I have photoshop, but for some reason my copy doesn't have the "merge to HDR" option.

Anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
Whoops, got the heeby jeebies on this one so have sent you a PM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I used to use photomatrix to combine images to HDR on my PC, and am trying to find a program to do it on the mac. I have photoshop, but for some reason my copy doesn't have the "merge to HDR" option.

Anyone?

CS2 was the first time the HDR option was introduced and photomatrix is available for the mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
You could also check out Russell Browns website, he offers loads of good tutorials and techniques to using Photoshop, and has a bunch of scripts you can download and use, scroll down a bit to find them. The Merge-a-Matic and Place-a-Matic scripts are great for loading multiple images into one document in Photoshop, and on his tutorials he offers a way of creating HDR images using these scripts.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.