Short Song Track Names, Cant find a Fix

Reaction score
When I am using speed download 4 integrated with iTunes it shortens my track names to 30 characters or less. Unfortunately I had downloaded quite bit of music before I realized this. I am looking for a program that will look for incomplete track names and fix them is there anything or any body who can help me? I really do not want to co through 18,000 tracks to find the incomplete titles.
Thanks for all of the help in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
There's something called iEatBrains that corrects ID3 tags, but in my experience it's quicker to do it manually. It's normally only used when the tags are completely wrong, and you don't know what the correct ones should be.

OP
B
Reaction score
Will this program look through my library automatically that is my biggest concern having to search thousands of tracks just to find the messed up ones to fix. That is very time consuming

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
Will this program look through my library automatically that is my biggest concern having to search thousands of tracks just to find the messed up ones to fix. That is very time consuming

Honestly I can't remember exactly how you tell it which ones to correct. If you have that many songs it would take an absolute age for the program to go through them all.

I think the quickest and most accurate way would be to do it manually.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.