Post pics of ur Mod'd iphone. . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
Not a problem, however there are a few more kinks I want to work out before going through the effort of putting together an appropriate video. I'll get the vid up as soon as I get the chance.

Reaction score
Could you by chance release the code as well?...thats just too awesome for words...:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Not that im trying to start crap but can you not show us the reall pic of your iphone if thats what you were able to make it look like?
it's clear that the pic is fake.

Of course the image is fake, hence the reason I said that "I was able to perfectly replicate this theme." I figured I'd post the clearer picture to give people a better idea of what it looked like. If you must see an actual picture of my iPhone:

OWNEDDD ;P

Good for you NolaWegs. Nice theme by the way, looks Smokin'

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks MinaMACMan, u gotta love people like that.

Cody, the code to do all that is relatively complicated and definitely too long to post here (nor do I think the moderators would be very pleased with me). But if you want to learn more as well as d/l the necessary icons and orderlists for many different themes (including the one I've done) check out http://www.hacktheiphone.com the people over there have really done a good job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
Of course the image is fake, hence the reason I said that "I was able to perfectly replicate this theme." I figured I'd post the clearer picture to give people a better idea of what it looked like. If you must see an actual picture of my iPhone:

NERD!!!!!!!!!

Haha... ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Powerbook G4, iPhone
Man, that is tough as nails, and I'm not even a trekkie...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
A quick update: iFuntastic 2.5 has just been released. The new upgrade allows you to by-pass the lengthy process of replacing the icons individually in terminal; however, it appears you still have to change sounds manually. As quickly as this program is progressing, it wouldn't surprise me at all if sound modification is included in the 3.0 update

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
wow some nice mod;s here. i didnt even know you could do this to the iphone :eek:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
A quick update: iFuntastic 2.5 has just been released. The new upgrade allows you to by-pass the lengthy process of replacing the icons individually in terminal; however, it appears you still have to change sounds manually. As quickly as this program is progressing, it wouldn't surprise me at all if sound modification is included in the 3.0 update

I tried it out the second it was released and it's so easy. I went through three different themes in a matter of minutes.

I knew that a GUI version of the Terminal commands would be released. I can't wait for the next couple of updates, especially when installing programs becomes as easy as adding a ringtone :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
So I'm going to give the new release a try, however, I can't seem to find a source for button icons. I followed the link to the thememyiphone or whatever but they only have wallpapers... Anybody care to share??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Check out modmyiphone.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.