Working Offline in Safari

F

forza

I only have access to an internet connection for a few moments while I'm traveling, but I'd like to have all the web pages that I view cached in Safari. When I visit the site in Microsoft IE, I can return to it with the "Work Offline" feature when I'm no longer connected to the internet.

When I try to connect on Safari, I get an error message that cites the obvious fact that I'm not connected. Is there a way around this, or even a way to download sites with a specified 'link depth'.

Molto grazie,
Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Hmm... dunno... try another browser, maybe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
There are some softwares for the windows platform like "BlackWidow" that let you download entire websites for offline browsing. Maybe there is a similar software on the OS X platform.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.