Can't open app , by dunno why .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 ghz , 2gb ram , 120 gb
I used stuffit expander to open archyve where files was , after i tryed to lunch but system sayd : you cant open ..... because it not supported on your system . but it writen that this program is only for mac's , here is app that i tried to run : http://www.beamfinder.net/ . maybe someone can explain what is the problem ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
It looks like it is old software, made only for OS 8.x or OS 9.x, so if you have OS X, may not work. Also, since you have the intel based mac, the ppc only may be causing problems. as well.

Brian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
It looks like it is old software, made only for OS 8.x or OS 9.x, so if you have OS X, may not work.

Seconded. The application's webpage has a comment from the author that says he/she may or may not release a version of the application for OS X, they are undergoing feasibility studies for it at the moment. I believe OS 9 (classic) support was done away with after 10.3.x.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 ghz , 2gb ram , 120 gb
Ok thanks now i ubderstand that mac have a lot of diferent ersions and it is like in PDA world if you got Wmobile 2003 you cant run W2006 progs :) thanks for hellping me !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.