• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Safari Beta 3, Airport Extreme 2007, Security 2007 (Intel) Updates

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
From Software Update:

Safari 3

Safari Beta 3.0.3 is recommended for all users and improves its security and stability.

Airport Extreme

his update is recommended for all Intel-based MacBook, MacBookPro, and Mac mini computers and improves the reliability of AirPort connections.

Security Update 2007 (Intel)

Security Update 2007-007 is recommended for all users and improves the security of the following components:

bzip2
CFNetwork
Core Audio
cscope
gnuzip
Kerberos
mDNSResponder
PDFKit
PHP
Quartz Composer
samba
WebKit
WebCore

Security Update 2007-006 has been incorporated into this security update.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61798

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, this is where they were usually posted, and I just noticed a secutiry update thread in the OS subforum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15-inch, 2.2GHz 2gb RAM 15-inch Widescreen
yeah, i got an apple update for safari beta. i was wondering what was going on :D.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
safari 3.0.3 didn't work for me; wouldn't even launch. had to deinstall.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.