Cool accessories you use???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook/13.3"/2.16GHz Intel C2D/1GB RAM/120GB HD/Ipod 20 Gig
I am thinking about the Spec case.

Also, I am thinking about the Palm Rest guards for my macbook. Where can I find the best of these?

Anyone else have any cool accessories that we should all know about?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I got the a Total Skin from bestskinsever....
I had somewhat of an annoying time putting on the Bottom skin (the 1st skin I tried). You have to make a water+mild soap solution and dip the kin in it, then apple it to the bottom of your MacBook.. Eventually I got it down perfectly, and it looks great now (can't tell it's there) as it protects the underside of the MacBook from scratches.

I had planned on using the Palm-Rest and Trackpad skins as well. Instead I decided just to let it be, and if it gets dirty, I'll clean it.

I also applied the GelaSkins decorative skin to the top.. THESE are a wonderful product!!! No water, very well made, just peel and stick! (CLICK here to see pictures on my MacBook).

Today I am receiving from UPS the iSkin SOHO case/sleeve and the iSkin ProTouch keyboard cover... I'm excited about the case, but hesitant about how the keyboard cover will feel and work... I guess I'll find out soon. :D

You may want to do a search here regarding the Speck case... I have seen that a few people had issues with dirt getting between the speck case and the MacBook, resulting in some fairly bad scratched.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
let me know about that....feel free to post links to where these can be purchased

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
let me know what you think about the iSkin for the keyboard ....that might be on my list too.

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16gHz 1GB ram white, 60GB iPod Photo
I use an iBreeze.

http://www.welovemacs.com/52999.html

It really helps get the air flowing under my macbook and it helps reduce temperatures of everything by 5-10 degrees F when in use.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro C2D 2.16Ghz 2GB Ram 160GB Hdd
i can let you no that the Spec case is amazing!

i have a clear one for my MBP C2D and its the job, my mac is 6 months old now an theres not a scratch on it.

The case went on as soon as i bought it, £50 well spent.

oh i forgot to say, the spec case is also good as it just clips on to the body and the screen.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
good stuff....that iBreeze looks very cool

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Any word on the keyboard cover? How did it work?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ordered the green speck case and the glow in the dark Ghost keyboard thingy.....now all my macbook will need is 2GB of RAM and a driver's license

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Please explain this further.
-Thanks

It's the iSkin Keyboard Protector. They have a transparent blue, black, etc....but I got the "Ghost" which glows in the dark...it has the letters/numbers printed on the protector since it is not transparent. I will take pics when I get it and with the green speck case for my macbook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD

The only thing I have from there is the http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=17396&cat=2757 -- it's a great product. I got it a whole lot cheaper actually, on eBay. I think $8 + SH, so $10. Ok, it's only $5, so it's not a whole lot cheaper, but nonetheless, cheaper!

It's a great and simple product. I don't know why people spend os much dough on a neoprene case... I'm talking those who spend $30+.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I got the iSkin keyboard protector in yesterday...seems to be pretty cool....I got the glow in the dark, Ghost, and it feels pretty cool to type on......I would say to anyone to get one.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
I got the black iSkin keyboard protector for my white Macbook and it looks and feels great. Typing is not as easy as it would be without the cover, but it's still extremely easy and relatively fast to type something. I'm planning on buying the white/ghost cover for the keyboard in the future since it will match my Macbook more. But the black one looks great.

I also have the Macally Bookpad, which is exactly like the Marware wristpad protection but without a huge logo on the pad. It's extremely soft and comfortable.

For the casing, I bought the Macessity Bookshell, which is basically like the Speckshell but with a simple, clean design like the Techshell and doesn't scratch the Macbook. There are more vent holes underneath as well.

Finally, I purchased a memory foam sleeve from Isis Covers. It's cheaper than most sleeves and does a great job at protecting my Macbook as it is impact resistant.

T

todd51

Wow, all this stuff you guys have for your Macbooks. Makes me feel stupid I never got anything for my MBP, except a InCase carrying bag.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.