Mail / Boot question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 ghz , 2gb ram , 120 gb
Hi guys ! that's me again , and now i got a new problem , i have instaled Windows VISTA BUSSINES using the BOOTCAMP , when i restart my computer i start form windows vista , how i can change the boot system ?
the second problem is SPAM , i got a pop3 mail and i use now MAC mail rogram to recieve it , but i reciev alot of spam , maybe there are such a filters in MAC mail that let's me not to reciev messages from email that i choose ? Or somekinda smart filter ?

Thanks for helping me O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo
I dont know exactly how its done in Vista but I did it in XP and it can be done in OSX, It should be Control Panel > (you can then search for Startup Disk, or Startup Device) and it should be there

In OSX it is System Preferences > Startup Disk

Im not so sure about spam filters but my free email provider gives me no spam - blubottle.com - it also has pop3 access!

:)

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 ghz , 2gb ram , 120 gb
thanks that works greate with Boot !

and question about mail is still open !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP 2.4 Ghz C2D, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, 320 GB Time Machine HDD, 1 TB Ext Media Drive
The Mac's Mail app has a 'smart' spam filter built-in to it. Go to preferences to activate its 'training' mode, and it will flag yellow any message that it thinks is spam. Once it seems to be picking up anything in your inbox that is spam (and is leaving everything alone that isn't), you can turn off the training mode, and the spam will never show in the inbox.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.