USB Memory Stick utilitis on mac ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 ghz , 2gb ram , 120 gb
maybe there are somekind a usb key utilitis to format it or repair ? and so on ?

Reaction score
use disk utility in applications/utilities. in the first aid tab you can repair the disk or repair permissions (if it has OS X on it). erase tab will reformat the usb disk to whatever you select; HFS+, MS DOS (FAT32).

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 ghz , 2gb ram , 120 gb
Thanks i'll try after booting disk and whrite back okay ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600
Hi guys igut the same prob , maybe mac have spec. USB memorey key apps , to defrag to check for errors and so on , just i cant make a zero format to my flash 8gb on 55% it just stops :|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8GB o' RAM, 4.5 TB o' disc space, OS Ecks 10.6.7, etc
There is no need to defrag a flash memory-type device to my knowledge since there are no moving parts. You can use Disk Utility to zero out the card up to 35 times (I guess zeroing the drive only 34 times doesn't erase all data???). It's more for peace of mind that anything, really. If Disk Utility is stopping at 55%, find a big file without any personal data on it and copy it to the flash drive and keep doing it (renaming the file if you have to) until it is full. Anything on the drive previously will be gone for good. Delete those files and you should be good to go.

ProTip: I have found that flash drives need to be formatted with MS DOS FAT in order to work with digital cameras.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600
Thanks for reply i will try this

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.