Reformatting my Windows on my Macbook

Reaction score
Ok so I've had my Black Macbook for a good year now, no regret really. I installed Windows xp about a couple months after. Now I've run into the problem where whenever I try booting up to my windows side, it gets to the user selection screen, and just completely freezes over. Can't move the mouse cursor or anything. However, its not actually really frozen, cause when I press the power button, the screen will tell me its preparing to shutdown; Indicating that it really isn't frozen, but I just can't move the mouse cursor what so ever (note this is with and without a use of a mouse).
So I figured I'd just reformat it. I don't mind losing my data from my windows side, because I really didn't have anything on it except for some games and programs. I haven't actually done this type of thing before, so I have no idea how I would go about doing so. My question would be, if I have my windows xp cd, and I want to reformat my windows on my macbook, how would I do so? Just run bootcamp all over? Or is there some other step?

OP
E
Reaction score
Any help? Going on a trip soon, and I'd like to be able to fix it soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.