Need a contact form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I need a contact form on my website, that will send to my email address what the visitor enter in the form fields. The problem is that I can't run any php scripts.. is there a way to use some html form?
:[

Reaction score
You can use CGI in place of PHP.

Search google for CGI contact form scripts.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions! I found a site that offers remotely hosted contact forms, www.emailmeform.com . Basically, I paste the html code in my website, and it calls the php script on their server who sends the email.:Evil:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2008 15.4" Santa Rosa (C2D, 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
Better yet... go to Wufoo (Wufoo - HTML Form Builder - Free Contact Forms & Online Surveys) and they have an online form builder that you can use to make up to three forms, each with up to 10 fields, and then you can embed the code into your page. I did it on my website, and they do it for free, for up to 100 responses a month.. (above that, you have to pay for their services)... but if you expect less than 100 a month for starters, you can use this without paying anything... good times!

Cheers!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
This thread has just become a haven for spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.