audio converter

Reaction score
Hello

glad to join u folks.. I've just switched from PC to MAC.. been using PC for 12 years and i had enough of it..

one problem that im facing now is that im trying to find an application for converting rm files into MP3.. I used to have Streambox on my PC and it was working just fine.. so if u guyz know about any application that does the same function for MAC please tell me about it..

cheers

cas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz 512mb Mac OSX 10.4.8
I dont know what strembox is, but you can use itunes.
itunes:

Preferences> Advanced> Importing
[ ] Import using Mp3 Encoder

Now, when you highlight a song in itunes,
Menubar > Advanced> Convert Selection to Mp3

if you wanted to make it .WAV, or Apple Lossless, You'd just need to change the first step.

n_n

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5ghz Powerbook G4 17" 2gb RAM
Hello

glad to join u folks.. I've just switched from PC to MAC.. been using PC for 12 years and i had enough of it..

one problem that im facing now is that im trying to find an application for converting rm files into MP3.. I used to have Streambox on my PC and it was working just fine.. so if u guyz know about any application that does the same function for MAC please tell me about it..

cheers

You can use the program switch. google switch and it will come up. You can then change the settings in there to convert it to whatever format you prefer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.