Toast 8 Titanium DVD help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33Ghz Core2Duo, 2Gb Ram, 120Gb HardDisk, X1600 256Mb & I LOVE Every Inch of her
Hey guys,

those who use the Toast 8 to make DVD's to play on regular players, I've got a couple of qns...

I'm making a dvd that has 4 different episodes and i wish to add music into the 1st scene where i make my episode selection. it that possible with toast 8?

if not, what other program can i use to make the dvd look like a real thing. i like to make them all nice cause i store them.

2nd thing. there is this set button picture thing, where you select a particular moment in the selected episode and you can make that your display picture when doing the episode selection menu. however, the time code jumps randomly, sometimes, i can get the picture that i want, and sometimes no matter what i do, i just can't get the picture to be set. it jumps ahead and misses the part where i want it to be at. any idea how to get around that.

tried searching on google but no luck... hope i can get some light here.

thanx guys.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.