What to do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2 ghz mbp, 2 gb of ram, 128 mb Vram
OK,
So i get my very first macbook pro tomorrow at 8:30, but i can't wait that long. I need stuff to do. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Go on flickr, type in Macbook Pro, and drool all over your current PC ! :D Because there will be tons of pictures of MBP!:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Write an epic poem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Write an epic poem.

But what does he do with the rest of the time left over? ;P

I would suggest reading the stickies in the Switcher Hangout. There is some really useful information, especially in regard to software. Check out the Switcher 101 and Mac 101 pages over on Apple's site.

Overall, just try and soak up as much information as possible so that you're better prepared when you open up that box come tomorrow morning. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Clear out some space on your desk and power strip. Maybe vacuum the dust off if needed.

Read the "Mac 101" page on Apple's site [again].

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
But what does he do with the rest of the time left over? ;P

I would suggest reading the stickies in the Switcher Hangout. There is some really useful information, especially in regard to software. Check out the Switcher 101 and Mac 101 pages over on Apple's site.

Overall, just try and soak up as much information as possible so that you're better prepared when you open up that box come tomorrow morning. :D

Great Advice! That's exactly what I did. I was so excited, I read Mac 101 all day, every day until I got my mac. :) Then I came here for extra help and I haven't left since! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15-inch, 2.2GHz 2gb RAM 15-inch Widescreen
Man, your so lucky. i have to wait til october to get mine. i a) need to finish this project to be able to aquire the macbook pro b) can't get myself to buy it immediately and then upgrade to leopard. i just want to boot up with leopard, a good first expirience.

Great Advice! That's exactly what I did. I was so excited, I read Mac 101 all day, every day until I got my mac. :) Then I came here for extra help and I haven't left since! :D

THATS EXACTLY WHAT I AM DOING I GET NOTHING DONE PLEASE KILL ME LOL.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15-inch, 2.2GHz 2gb RAM 15-inch Widescreen
lol did you get your macbook yet? keep us updated :D.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0Ghz C2D 2GB RAM 250GB HD & Superdrive
He's too busy playing with it to bother with posting to a forum!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.