Pictures of my MacBook with a GelaSkin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
hahaha that's cute!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Wow RIDE, that looks slick! Gives it a whole new feeling. I got a MacStyles skin with a Bookshell clear case for my wife's MacBook, which should be showing up in a day or two. I'll take pics when it gets here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 MB white, upgraded to 2gb RAM, 2 apple HD failures - now WD 250gb Scorpio Black
that is very cool, for a minute it reminded me of the Hieronymous Bosch painting used By Deep Purple as one of their album covers...

And it is available... though only in color :(

I was hoping to put the black and white version on and use a translucent color cover to really mix it up a bit.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I really want to do this at some point as well...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4 GHz C2D 160 GB HDD 2 GB RAM
The thing with the gelaskins is that if they cut out a shape for the Apple logo it would ruin the integrity of the artwork. I think they look slick as is. Its just a trade off, awesome artwork on your MacBook but you lose the Apple logo.

OP
RiDE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
The thing with the gelaskins is that if they cut out a shape for the Apple logo it would ruin the integrity of the artwork. I think they look slick as is. Its just a trade off, awesome artwork on your MacBook but you lose the Apple logo.

Agreed... I would not want them to cut out the Apple Logo... I think it would take away from the Artwork in a major way. All I need is a beautifully designed machine with OS X running on it... The artwork (IMO) is just icing on the cake and oooh so nice to look at, that doubles as scratch protection as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook/13.3"/2.16GHz Intel C2D/1GB RAM/120GB HD/Ipod 20 Gig
i typically dont see the apple when I am using my macbook anyway.....

some people sit in front of mirrors i think?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
there should be a thread for pics of customized macs... these were very cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipod video 30 gb/ Macbook Pro 2.2...... iphone up next i know
i would like to see what theses look like on a macbook pro

Reaction score
Does the little glowing apple glow through the sticker? In the dark? Very cool none the less.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, 2GB RAM
I'll buy one that doesn't cover the most beautiful thing of the Macbook: THE APPLE!! :( But yeah it looks great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipod video 30 gb/ Macbook Pro 2.2...... iphone up next i know
it looks nice on a MBP but his white sticker on a grey MBP wouldn't fly if u ask me

Reaction score
It's all a matter of personal taste. What some people like, some don't and vice versa. ;) Anyways, I like the skins. For a sticker, it's a very good one. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
That sticker looks absolutely amazing on a white MacBook :eek:!
I'll definitely consider buying one of them once I buy my Mac, shipping to Belgium is an extra 20$ though -_-.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Mac Book Pro 2.4GHz HD display, Wacom I3 , WD myBook 500G, intel mac mini, 24"imac(white)
how come i am unable to view your MBP with the skin also how good are these at actually protecting your mac??

OP
RiDE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
how come i am unable to view your MBP with the skin also how good are these at actually protecting your mac??

They protect very well against scratches... They are really just high quality vinyl stickers, so against scratches they are perfect... If you were to Drop your Mac, these would offer no protection whatsoever. To me it simply scratch protection that is aesthetically pleasing. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.