How can I use MAIL in an Exchange 2003 environment?

Reaction score
I have a user who wants to use Mail to read his email from our exchange 2003 server. He also wants to get his calendar appointments and address book (contacts), but he doesn't want to use Entourage. We have a secure IMAP connection with which we have set up MAIL for him before. The user wants us to configure his iCal to get his appointments from his exchange's calendar and the same with his address book and Contacts. The user doesn't want to use any third party software (i.e. Groupcal), so that's why he doesn't mind opening iCal and the address book separately. I basically would like to know the easiest way to configure the user's MacBook Pro to get everything he is asking for. Can I configure Mail to work with the exchange's mailbox? Can I configure his iCal to work with his Exchange's calendar? Can I configure his address book to work with his contacts? Is this even possible?
Thanks in advanced.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.