Verizon's USB 720 modem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
We are thinking about scrapping our landline, so exploring other means of getting internet. Wondering if anyone has any experience with the Verizon USB modem?

Here's the situation: We have an Apple Airport connected via ethernet to my husband's PC. I connect my MacBook wirelessly via the Airport. We have a Canon printer connected (currently) via USB to the Airport and I print wirelessly, and my husband prints via my MB. Working great.

Now, is there a way to use the USB modem with the airport to enable the same setup that we currently have, so that both of us can be online at the same time? Would a different router work better for this? What else should I know? There is only one USB on the airport, so we'd have to either buy a different router, or just connect directly to the printer when we wanted to print -- or would we?

Any help and insight will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.