Brenthaven Prolite I A+

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
I made an accessory purchase last week for my new MacBook and probably the most important. Its a Brenthaven Prolite I case. So I thought I'd throw a review. 3 most important features for me are: lightweight, durable, and storage. All of which met my needs with the Prolite. I couldn't ask for anything more.

The material is made of ballistic nylon, very durable. At 3.5 pounds it is lightweight especially for all its storage capabilities. The design is well laid out; I don't get easily confused as to what compartment is for what. The zippers are easy to grasp, opening/closing is a snap. The main compartment is very snug and I feel safe having pads on all sides that are removable, which I thought was very interesting. Tons of compartments for your power cord, cell phone, pens, mouses, documents, etc... The handle rod makes it very easy to pick up and carry with your hands and the shoulder pad is VERY comfortable, unlike others that dig into your shoulder.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase. At $100 I thought is a perfect price for what you get. Quality product and lifetime warranty, can't beat that. I should have more pics this week of it stuffed with things. :)

Front
IMG_0715_2.jpg

Back
IMG_0716_2.jpg

Back file compartment
IMG_0717_2.jpg

Back file compartment inside pockets
IMG_0718_2.jpg

Main laptop compartment
IMG_0719_2.jpg

Main laptop compartment removable padding
IMG_0720_2.jpg

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 2Ghz 20", MacBook Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz 13"
Front top compartment with nice felt-like interior
IMG_0721_2.jpg

Front compartment
IMG_0722_2.jpg

Front bottom compartment for power cord
IMG_0723_2.jpg

Shoulder pad, very comfortable to wear
IMG_0726_2.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.