Logitech Quickcam Pro 3000?

W

WhitE_RabbiT

How would I go about using my QuickCam Pro 3000 on my PowerBook. What drivers/software should I download to be able to use it?

Is anybody else using this camera?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I guess you can connect it and see if it's recognized, but I see that the 4000 version has that horrible designed for M$ xpee sticker logo

OP
N

normal1

You guys remember that cheesy free Logitech webcam people got when they ordered dsl from an isp... I dont even know the name of it, but anywhom. Has anyone gotten that to work on a mac at all?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
normal1 said:
You guys remember that cheesy free Logitech webcam people got when they ordered dsl from an isp... I dont even know the name of it, but anywhom. Has anyone gotten that to work on a mac at all?

See if ichatusbcam works it is shareware and it tricks iChat into working with USB webcams

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.