reinstalling itunes

Reaction score
I have a little problem. I have been changing around the icons in my dock to personalize a little and I changed the itunes icon but I don't like it at all. Problem is, I don't know how to change it back to the original now. I'm thinking about trying to reinstall itunes but I'm worried if I do that it might erase my whole library. Will it?

Reaction score
your library is stored on your HD itunes just allows you to import it, if the songs dont show up in itunes when you install it just import everything again it will take like 1 min

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
no it won't, but if you get info on the iTunes app, and select the icon in the upper left, and do Edit:cut, it will revert to the original.

OP
Keef
Reaction score
Aw, thanks both of you for the quick replies! Stretch thanks for the tip, I don't even need to worry about reinstalling anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
no problem, thought I would save you the hassle.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15-inch, 2.2GHz 2gb RAM 15-inch Widescreen
Problem is, I don't know how to change it back to the original now. I'm thinking about trying to reinstall itunes but I'm worried if I do that it might erase my whole library. Will it?
talk about killing a fly with a bazooka! lol.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.