iPhone Bill - Have you gotten one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I started a contract with AT&T 3 weeks ago and everything has worked fine so far. I still haven't received anything from they. I know it's too early to get a bill from them in the mail but I was expecting something.
Has anyone gotten anything from AT&T yet??
Bryan

Reaction score
I haven't gotten one yet, i have been able to see my usage online though, nothing about how much my bill is yet

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
There was one user here on Mac Forums who did and was quite upset. Will try and find the post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
$35 activation fee, $50 month, $Taxes, yep, $93 sounds about right.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
$35 activation fee, $50 month, $Taxes, yep, $93 sounds about right.

Agreed, the first bill will be a lot higher then it will be the normal amount the 2nd month.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Oh yeah, I already got my first, but it was what I expected w/ fees, taxes et al. I don't remember exactly how much it was, but it was over US$100. Full month service, $60. Activation fee $35 (or so). Pro-rated time for first week for billing cycle. Taxes. Next month should be in the $70 range - monthly fee and taxes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I got my first as well, and I'm in the same boat as mathogre. I was expecting it to be that high, so I didn't freak out when I saw it.

My bill before I got the iPhone was at $60 anyway, so I won't be noticing an increase in monthly costs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Here's some additional info. You can check your bill and minutes remaining from the iPhone directly. Go:

Settings> Phone> AT&T Services

You can select Check Bill Balance or View My Minutes, and their system will send you a text message with the appropriate information. According to the iPhone User Guide from Apple (downloadable pdf), these text messages don't count against your allowed limit.

OP
bryphotoguy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I am not worried about the costs or my usage. I expect it to be around $100.
I had a problem with AT&T last October when i signed up for their DSL service. Long story short, I wasn't getting anything from them for awhile. My service was never turned on but eventually I started getting lots and lots of bills, 2 a month to be exact.
They didn't straighten most of it out and mucked up my credit. They say I owe them $150 and I refused to pay. I got a nice little mark on my credit score which is going to totally mess up me getting a new apartment in a few months.
I just dont want to be late on a bill, that's all.
Bryan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.