• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Help me name my short film .

Reaction score
hey guys im lor and i need your help !!
im making a short film for my media studies assesment im still trying to think of a good name so ill tell u a lil bit about the story and maybe you can help me out .

A guy falls asleep in class and becomes trapped in his dream full of evil , most of his friends are in the dream too and one by one they are killed off by the 'evil' a mysterious figure whos identity its kept secret right till the end when its reavealed you will be shocked by the twist !! well any way he stays a few days in this dream but time in the real world is at a stop so its like hes never been gone eventually he finds a way to get out the dream but somethings not right all his friends who died in the dream have actualli died !!! then suddenly the 'evil' walks into the room then he realises hes brought the evil out his dream !!! dun dun dun dun the evils idendtity is then revealed ! the cruel twist is when the evil takes his mask of its the him just a more dark evil him its his evil side dun dun dun

sorry if its sounds a bit lame i couldent be bothered writing the script so yea its a breif account of wat happens ..

hope you can help me !!

Lor .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Doppleganger? (although this title has been used a few times for similar long films I'm sure) However, if a person ever actually meets his doppleganger they are both supposed to die.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
hmm... I don't know I have never been good at writing or naming, but i think If I was to name it off the top of my head it'd be called something like "the dream" or "sleeping evil" or something like that, like I said, I don't know and really can't get any more specific with out seeing the script.

OP
L
Reaction score
thanks !

thanks for your help and keep the ideas coming im going to make a list of many possible names so i can show the group im making the movie with so we can make a group desicion .

thanks again guys

lor

p.s keep em coming !!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
evil never sleeps?

being a film maker myself I cannot stress to you how important it is to write a script, even if it's the most basic script in the world (just a rough outline) it will help you 100 fold later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
masked evil i dunno just a guess

OP
L
Reaction score
hey

thanks guys !!

btw i do have a script i just couldnt be bothered writing the whole thing out its realli long and detailed .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 MB white, upgraded to 2gb RAM, 2 apple HD failures - now WD 250gb Scorpio Black
wow this is like the "Wizard of Earthsea" book in concept... well close... if not in execution or details.

SO I say name it "Ged".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.