So Happy

Reaction score
well today was a big day for me. I went to Mac Station and become the new owner of a brand new macbook, and have officially jioned the Mac Family, where health is great...LOL.. I used Pc's all my life and was converted by my wife of 8 months.... ****, i love Mac's :D :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
Congratulations, I am sure you will enjoy your purchase

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Congrats, have fun.

Get ready to loose some major sleep ;P

New Macs tend to have that effect, I know.. it happened to me.

But anyways, congrats and welcome to the Mac World.

P.S

You Married a smart Mac woman good for you :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz, 2GB RAM
Congrats, have fun.

Get ready to loose some major sleep ;P

New Macs tend to have that effect, I know.. it happened to me.

But anyways, congrats and welcome to the Mac World.

P.S

You Married a smart Mac woman good for you :D
That's absolutely right, I've been a Mac for seven months now, and this precious is still keeping me awake every hour of every night. I know I can't talk bad things about windows in this forum, but from the day I turned into a Mac, the definition of COMPUTER has totally and drastically changed.
Every member of my family used to be a pc, but thanks to me they've discovered the world of Macs, and...I don't know if it's the sleek curves or beauty of the macs that each member of the family has, but since the day we switched, we've become less angry and rude (because of other OS that would give us just so many problems we just wanted to shoot the machines).
What I'm trying to say is: Congratulations, enjoy your Mac, I hope you have no regrets, and do not surf safe, there's no need to :D

Reaction score
Enjoy that wife, ok the purchase is nice too

Hey , hold on to any girl who led u to macs, lord know what other wise, delicious pleasures to which she will lead you. Yeah, like the man said, prepare to lose sleep. Enjoy the two; just think, a mac girl!;D ;D ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.