• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mmm, Taquitos

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Taquitos, Salsa, Stew Leonards cornbread, Newmans Mango Tango juice...yumm-o! Celebrating finally getting my iPhones to work :)

What are YOU having for lunch?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Muffins, Johnny!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP - 2.2GHz C2D, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD, GeForce 8600M GT w/ 128MB DDR3
My roommate and I consume a box of taquitos a week while we are at school. We believe they are the mythical "superfood" that all those silly dieticians lust after.

-B

p.s. This post is not an endorsement nor an indictment of the diet foods industry and its practices. My roommate and i are very active fellows, so we can get away w/ the junk food! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
What on earth are Taquito's?

"Ignorant in France"

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
If you don't know, you don't deserve to know.
I hope that was a joke. French people are't too big on American junk food you know.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
I hope that was a joke. French people are't too big on American junk food you know.

But it's Mexican junk food! Hehe. Yeah Taquitos are basically mini tacos in a corn shell. They are as long as regular tacos but very small around, making them very easy to dip in salsa. They are usually stuffed with either beef or chicken mixed in with some veggies and whatnot. You simply microwave 5 or 10 of them for lunch and voila, instant delicious snack-meal! Add in some tortilla chips and a bit of cornbread and you've got yourself an Americanized Mexican feast! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
There's this local Mexican food joint near school... it's just heaven. I love Mexican food. I need to find a nice Mexican girl. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
There's this local Mexican food joint near school... it's just heaven. I love Mexican food. I need to find a nice Mexican girl. :D

Well there's that one mexican girl on this forum -- I don't remember her name, but I remember seeing a "Everyone loves a Mexican Girl" sig. You should be on the lookout for her ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
It was a joke by the way.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.