iFuntastic 2.0

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
o geez.......... how dangerous is this.

hehe.
im downloading.

Reaction score
I wish this would work with a PowerPC mac. It says it only runs on intel chip macs. Which sucks cause I have a PowerBook G4. =[ I want custom ringtones!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Version 2.1 was released recently. The only difference I noticed was that now there is a way for you to remove programs from the main screen in addition to being able to rearrange them. The program states that this is a stepping stone to installing new programs on the iPhone.

I found this little program to be a great relief since the previous method to add ringtones was a lengthy 23 steps long. Now all I have to do is click 3 or 4 buttons and within a few minutes I have custom ringtones.

I haven't messed with the Home screen yet, but I'm inclined to move things around just so that my iPhone is unique ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Is talking about this topic allowed on this forum? Since talking about things that are illegal, like OS cracking, are not allowed, I don't think talking about a program that basically does just that should take place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Is talking about this topic allowed on this forum? Since talking about things that are illegal, like OS cracking, are not allowed, I don't think talking about a program that basically does just that should take place.

Since when is adding ringtones and custom graphics to your phone illegal? ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
The program allows your to "crack" into the OS and add/change/delete things Apple does not want you to. That's what I'm referring to. Apple is going to charge users for extra ringtones. Adding ringtones without going through the method Apple makes and not paying is obviously something Apple doesn't want you to do and I'm sure goes against the EULA.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
i couldnt get it to work :(

waaa

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Are you following the directions down to the word? Make sure you have iTunes turned off, along with the iTunesHelper (which you can turn off via the Activity Monitor). The rest is as easy as following the steps in each tab

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
yeah it all worked it just seemed like it wasnt clicking when i clicked the plus sign to add a ringtone, it said it worked but... i dunno.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Have you checked to see if the new ringtones are available on your iPhone? If not, then you missed a step somewhere

Reaction score
I bought an iPhone, I have a Mac computer and I own a .Mac account, but for some odd reason I can't load my ringtones into my iPhone because I have a ibook g4 - Please tell me there is some way that I can get my ringtones onto my iPhone!!!!!! what's up with this intel-chip-only stuff?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unfortunately for you, the iPhone hacks are only for Intel based Macs and Windows

Reaction score
I really want a PowerPC version of iFuntastic. =[ I have a Powerbook G4, and i'm dying for some ringtones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.