Problem with macally mouse in PB

B

billitone

Hi there,

I've been using Macally rfmousejr and now it is very slow moving. I can hardly move the mouse despite I change the mouse speed to fast.

Anyone can tell me what might went wrong?

cheers,
billitone :confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (early 2011) 2,2 i7, 4 GB RAM, 750 GB HDD, 1 GB ATI 6750M, High-Res AntiGlare Screen
yearh... its a CHEAP mouse....... get a Logitech MX700... its pricey... but its good...... the best mouse i've EVER bought.... and i had a lot.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
great anwser, really...

try to find an app that accelerates the mouse speed under osx... i've heard of one but can't remember it's name...

Check versiontracker maybe?

And make sure you are not adjusting trackpad speed! There are 2 seperate dialogs, onbe for the trackpad and for for external mice...

OP
B

billitone

I know, cheap stuff, but you see I've spent all my money for the PB itself. :D
and my little daughter liked to play around with my BT mouse and broke it (I don't blame her, it's so cute you think it's a toy), so had to use "this cheap one".
anyway, it was the batteries, ****....cheap mouse comes with cheap batteries also. Now, I am using the little bunny who says never die....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.