Making pictures larger..

T

The Giver

I got my iBook 5 months ago and I still don't know how to make a small copied picture from the internet big enough to have good detail as my background... cuz when I try to make it fill the screen, its really blurry.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
The Giver said:
I got my iBook 5 months ago and I still don't know how to make a small copied picture from the internet big enough to have good detail as my background... cuz when I try to make it fill the screen, its really blurry.

If the image that you're using is low-resolution (which it would be if it was a small image that you copied), it will appear blurry when you enlarge it. There won't be enough pixels to form a detailed larger image. If you want a crisp-looking desktop image, you'll want to search for high-resolution images (preferably 1024x768, but 800x600 can be acceptable too).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.