CS2 concerns from a recent pc to mac switch

Reaction score
So I put it off for years, I had all the excuses and all that great crap about why not to switch... and here I am... So now I have my... well... 3rd or 4th issue regarding this...

I own a legitimate copy of cs2, but adobe says without my original disk or box, they will not support my decision to switch... I can easily transfer my serial keys and everything I need, the issue is a copy of the original program to work from... I have it for pc... but mac is different =\

if someone can point me towards a either free trial version or full version (un-registered) of mac friendly cs2 otherwise, I'm downloading bootcamp -_-...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
If you call Adobe and provide them with a legitimate serial number that you have registered...they will send you the MAC version of the software for the cost of shipping.

(well, I guess its possible they do no longer have CS2 and would require you too upgrade too CS3)

Also, I would if I were you get a copy of CS3 assuming you have a intel chip MAC and not a powerpc chip MAC. The upgrade is not too expensive and it does run much smoother.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.