Copying movies to a mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
Hey all I just wnat to know how to stick a dvd into my Mac and copy it to the harddrive. I dont want to make it smaller so thats its like ipod size i just want to have a few backup dvd's so can someone please help me. On a side note these are home movies... no illegal activity here

OP
spudd4242
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I did an edit because it souned like i was doing something illegal... So please re read

OP
spudd4242
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I will try mac the ripper... any kind of walk through help u could give im never any good with these programs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I will try mac the ripper... any kind of walk through help u could give im never any good with these programs

Just open MacTheRipper (MTR), pop the DVD in... MTR will scan it.... Click "Go" when it's ready... Go get some lunch.

It will place a TS_Folder on your desktop, drag that to TOAST (that's what I use anyway) to burn a DVD...

it's very simple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
If they're just home movies you can just drag the VIDEO_TS folder off the disk. MacTheRipper is only used to break the encryption put on commercial DVDs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
have you tried the forum search function? there are like 2 tutorials here about this amongst many many many other threads that will give you more than enough options.
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.