Saving Images????

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
guys this is soo silly a question, im new to mac :(

im trying to work out itunes, and ive done so, but im trying to addd album art, i signed up to itunes store so it does most of them for me but theres some it just cant find..

and i cant save the ablums pics from the net.. im using firefox and i only have 10.3.9

ive tried holding down the trackpad/mouse on the pic but that still doesnt work:(

HELP!

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
right click on the image, save to disk, then drag the image on to the itunes drop zone

for anyone without a two button mouse you will have to hold down the apple key to get a right click, or use two fingers on the trackpad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Noo. Just drag the image from Firefox to the iTunes drop zone. No need to save it at all :D

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Cool, didnt know that

Reaction score
In iTunes, change the view to Album View. Command click (or right click) where the album art should be and select Get Info. Click the Artwork tab. Now just search for the album on Amazon. Drag the album art onto the iTunes windows and click OK.

Rinse. Repeat. It's nice that iTunes will remember you want the Artwork tab of the Get Info page. Once you get the hang of it it goes pretty quick.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.