who doesn't use a case with their iphone?

Reaction score
Just wondering, I have heard a lot of stories of people getting scratches using cases. I heard is better not to use one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
I don't use a case and it looks like it did the day I got it. (June 29th.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
no case for me. a few dings in the shiney silver edging.

better without, i say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I use mine about half the time. My iPod has some scratches from the case. That is why I make sure the the phone and the inside of the case is clean before putting them together.

Reaction score
yeah i had an incase (the rubber one) scratched the chrome bezel. got a new iphone and dont use any case. it has some little marks on the back but nothing major

Reaction score
I'm guessing he might have replaced it. My Cingular store has a 14-day return policy.

Mine's uncased, and on the 2nd day I got it I got into a wreck that put about $7,000 damage on the front half of my car. The poor thing went hurling out of the cup holder into whatever it could find to smash into.

It picked up scratches on the chrome and a barely noticeable scratch above the screen on the glass near the ear piece.

I could return it with a $60 stocking fee (I wish I could get paid $60 to put something back on a shelf... right) but it's not worth it really. These things get nicks, and you can't even tell from >3' away anyway.

I say go uncased except for working out when you might want the Belkin armband thing.

OP
G
Reaction score
I'm going uncased now, I really like the feel of it without a case, doesn't take away from the beauty of it

Reaction score
I don't use a case and I don't really like the ones out. Don't really need one right now though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 - Mac pro Intell - iPhone 8g
I use a case but only while at work i have the hard plastic clear balkin "spelling" one (i work in a glass factory so its just a precaution) no major scratches but there are a few on the back panel

OP
G
Reaction score
the sunglass bag that comes with oakley glasses works great as a case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
Interesting idea, guant. plus rep for you sir!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2gig Ram 160gig HD---80gig ipod (full)---8gig iphone
the sunglass bag that comes with oakley glasses works great as a case

I use a Belkin Vertical case so that I have a clip to clip inside of my pocket, and I use the Oakley bag to clean the phone and my glasses all of the time.

Reaction score
Right now, it's naked, but I'm looking for a complete leather case ie- something that the iphone just slips into.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I don't have a case and don't plan on getting one, it's too sexy to be marred by a case ;P

I'm thinking about getting something like the Invisible Shield. I'll probably order it soon

Reaction score
case

i bought a case when i bought my iphone. it's by "incase" I wouldn't dream of not having one. not only would i not want it scratched, the iphone is not easy to hold by itself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kooBcaM 13"
Kash has the right idea... Nude

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.