A few questions about my new powerbook..

M

menace3054

Hi everyone. Im new to this forum, i just got my 12" powerbook a week or so ago. Its a great little machine, but i have a few questions.

1) How much battery does sleep use up? If i put my laptop on sleep, should i leave it plugged in? thanks for your help

2) what are your guys' favorite programs that you use on a regular basisand cant live without?. either games or utilities or whatever. so far i only have ms office on my pb. ive heard i dont really need an antivirus.. thanks a lot

OP
M

menace3054

thx for the reply. one more question.. sometimes i install programs and it mounts them to the hd. and then when im done i eject it and then i have to reinstall it again to reuse it. this happens with msn messenger. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
menace3054 said:
thx for the reply. one more question.. sometimes i install programs and it mounts them to the hd. and then when im done i eject it and then i have to reinstall it again to reuse it. this happens with msn messenger. thanks

You need to drag the application icon to the folder where you want it kept. Most applications have a "Read Me" type file that explains that you need to do this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.