• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Oh my!... An Ikea computer!

OP
M

MacHeadCase

DOH!

I posted this in the wrong forum! I was sure I was in the Anything Goes forum when I submitted this thread. My brain cells went thataway... :Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I wonder.Does it come as a flat pack with instructions in Japanese and a little Allen key in Imperial and screws in metric..

Ps. I have a black belt in flat pack..the wife loves Ikea

OP
M

MacHeadCase

LOL

If you were to strip away all the Ikea furniture we have in this household, we'd have huge rooms with bare wooden floors. :D

And you want frustration when putting up an Ikea piece of furniture? Buy a Malm bed set... Argh! :Shouting:

But it looks nice! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
LMAO thanks MHC & cwa for sharing.

Some Creative folks out there, WOW ;D

Reaction score
did you see that Ikea crazy program what was on ages ago, my mum was on that

it was a real tv show btw

Rofl

i didnt go to school for 2 weeks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
IKEA is hilarious.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
DOH!

I posted this in the wrong forum! I was sure I was in the Anything Goes forum when I submitted this thread. My brain cells went thataway... :Oops:
Fixed :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
that is an amazing idea....with lots of possibilities....

right now my computer is laid out on my desk, literally, it is a MB, 2 HD's, PSU just sitting here on my desk. i have to short little prongs with a screwdriver in order to boot it up
-chris

OP
M

MacHeadCase

Hey chris, look up the rest of the site/blog. Some amazing ideas in there! Someone made some awesome looking speakers with Ikea parts!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Hey chris, look up the rest of the site/blog. Some amazing ideas in there! Someone made some awesome looking speakers with Ikea parts!

know whats funny???? i didnt even notice the name of the site or what it was about it just started reading and looking at pictures
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.