iPhoto photo books

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Anyone ever ordered one?
Whats the quality like?

Im currently working on one with photos of my brothers wedding and dont want to waste more time on this project if the quality of the books is cheap and tacky.

Are the photobooks good enough for displaying high quality, high res wedding photos?

Reaction score
Photo Books

They're OK... the printing is fine, but the binding is pretty cheap and not all that attractive. They're cheap though. Winkflash and My Publisher aren't bad either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac--OSX 10.6.7
I have ordered two different albums which I created from travel photos. Both were the softback variety and I was quite pleased with the quality and price. They made very nice gifts for traveling companions who were not taking photos.

OP
D

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cheers all, I ordered the hardback version, hopefully it will be fine!

Reaction score
Another option is viovio.com - you can save out your PDF from iPhoto and upload it at their site. The formats are a little different - i think you can get 11x8.5 die cut or a 9x7 scaled softcover with the same file, however the prices are much cheaper, especially for bigger books.

Good luck!

OP
D

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ordered on the 25th July, printed bound and despatched on 26th July, received delivery 9th August.

Pretty good book, not bad at all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.