scratches

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has experienced any scratches yet on their iphone? I've had mine for about a week and no scratches. Just wondering if anyone has been able to get a scratch on the front yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I've had mine since launch and no scratches at all :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've got some small scratches on the shiny aluminum frame and on the apple logo on the back. Other than that, it's fine.

I'm ordering the Invisible Shield for the iPhone to prevent any future scratches, especially to the screen

OP
G
Reaction score
anyone know how those shields are? seems like they would be hard to put on without getting bubbles or dust in them

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook core 2, 2gb and an 8gb Iphone with scratches on the screen
i looked at mine this morning and i have 3 scratches on the screen and i can feel them with my finger nail and its killing me. today is my Iphones one week birthday and i was just cleaning it and noticed the scratches. i have been very careful with mine so i have no idea how the scratches got there. please someone tell me if the shields work etc. and will the scratches affect the phone's operation?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
is there a warranty on the screen ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
If there are scratches on the screen, something must be wrong.... there are loads of videos on YouTube with people scraping their screens with knives and keys and the screen turns up without any scratches.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I have a few on the Apple logo on the back but nothing else. Try eBay for the clear protective screens for the front. I bought the one from the Apple store and there were only two in the pack for $15. I tossed the first one away cause I got dust on the sticky side. You can pick up 5 for $5 on eBay I believe.
Just clean the screen and start on one end of the iPhone. You can slowly push the bubbles out. Just don't keep lifting off the protector, that's how you'll get dust on the inside.
Bryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Do the protectors mess up you usage of the screen? Apple actually recommends not using any kind of screen protectors as it can interfere with your interaction with the screen. Despite their recommendation of not using protectors, they sell them in the store. I find that very funny.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I've not run into a single issue with the use of the protectors. I kept the original plastic piece on my iPhone for a week until I could buy some from the store. The original piece of plastic covered the ear piece so it made answering questions a pain but otherwise no problems.
Bryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
No scratches here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i wish i knew what the heck scratched my phone i really have no idea. i have been telling everyone at work how great it is and how you cant scratch it and then boom this morning there are 3 that you can feel with your fingernail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
intel core duo 2 Black Macbook 2gb of ram. 200 gb hardrive,
I think the invisheild has a lifetime warranty...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.