Aftermarket iPhone Battery starting at $25

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
linkage

Features:
-Playtime comparable to stock battery (1400mAh, 3.7v)
-10-year guarantee
-Battery replaced & shipped out same day it arrives
-$25 battery
-No Sales Tax outside of Texas

Shipping Options:
$20 - send them your phone to install
$40 - they send you a box and return shipping label (regular shipping)
$70 - they send you a box and return shipping label (fast shipping)

No tools or instructions are provided if you do it yourself, and you'll need to be familiar with soldering since the battery is soldered to the motherboard. I'd say it's worth the $20 to get them to do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Is it worth $20 to void your warranty?

I personally feel it's very ridiculous that they couldn't make the battery user-replacable like every other cell phone and smart phone. If you look at the open iPhone, you see the battery is right there! All they have to do is make the back easy to open, adjust the way the SIM card holder is attached, and make the wires soldered attached to some kind of slide-in connection like all other replaceable batteries. Honestly, it shouldn't be that hard for engineers who designed such an amazing device to begin with.

The bottom line is that Apple just didn't want to make it replaceable and they'll make a profit from your inconvenience if you need it replaced.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.