Do you have your own website?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" Core Duo, White, 512mb RAM
Just wondering if people in this community own websites, and if so, what do they do with them?
I have my own webspace I just dont know what to do with it, and am looking for some inspiration.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
Ive got a website, the link is in my sig, and i use it as an online portfolio. Hopefully it will help me get a job one day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Yes but i dont know any web design so I just own the name.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
still working
I made a MacBook web page today. I searched through 3,000 listings on Amazon.com and put every MacBook/PowerBook and its reviews and prices on one little site. I hope it's helpful.

here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo
I got a website, on my latest version of the site I ditched my HTML/CSS skills in favour of an iWeb made page!
But it doesnt have the flash stuff I created on there, I prefer to use my blogspot.com blog now, just easier to get my message out to the web!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
www.ghostknox.com Portfolio + general tech that I do, modding, hacking, etc. STILL migrating content over from the older site (updated a few months ago)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I use mine for all sorts of stuff. Much of it is linking for pictures, reviews, tutorials etc. That's where my Avatar resides even. I also have some of my photographs up there too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I use mine mainly for file hosting and my blog.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro core2
ive got a site, had the domain a while and got bored of the pc market and being in from a city which has 3 art universities and no local support for the great mac decided it was the way forward.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Have you checked out the sticky thread at the top of this forum?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
I got one... maybe I don't need it anymore. I have a certain clientèle that gives me all the work I can handle and need. But I have to maintain the site and constantly prove that I am on the crest of the latest web tech wave.

Reaction score
Hi, I recently created my own blog also. I kinda find it amazing that many active Web users are Mac users. I, for example, didn't even think about creating a blog 2months ago when I was using my pc but since I got my Macbook and got used to OS X I just couldn't stay away from being creative. Is it the same for all the other switchers out there? Or is it just me?

kuchiki

(my blog is in the signature)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.0 GHz, Core Duo, 2 GB Ram
mine's a self-defense website...it's in my sig...I do weekly video podcasts. It's fun.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.