Boomark Management in Safari 3 on Tiger 10.4

Reaction score
Is it just me or has there still not been a better way to manage bookmarks in Safari?

Maybe I'm wrong though, I could have missed something. If I did then someone please do let me know!

If not, does anyone know any 3rd Party Apps that can help with Managing bookmarks. I didn't see it as a Major problem at first, but now its just out of control. Its almost easier for me to do a Google search than it is to try hunting out one of my Bookmarks in Safari.

I'm very suprised that this has not been improved and also that there doesn't seem to be much mention of it. I suppose its doubtful that we will see it in Tiger either, with Safari 3.0 out on Tiger etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
BookDog is your friend. Does lots of good things with bookmarks. Alphabetizing, checking for broken links, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
huh?

You do realise that as well as the little Bar there is a bookmarks list?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
You can use Spotlight to search for bookmarks, as well. Both from the Spotlight menu, and from the bottom of the Bookmarks window (option+command+B)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
And you do realize that you can make folders of bookmarks for more organization? For instance -- "Productivitiy", "Travel", 'Computers", etc.

OP
I
Reaction score
And you do realize that you can make folders of bookmarks for more organization? For instance -- "Productivitiy", "Travel", 'Computers", etc.

Yup, I know. I just don't find that so easy to manage and keep track of. But then again thats just me. That is the ONLY fault that I have with Mac... and its more of a personal thing.

I'm sure there will be some improvement to this in the future, at least I hope there will be. I look forward to it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.