Program to make business cards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
Does anyone have any experience or can recommend a program for OS X that can create business cards? If it can also read Microsoft Picture It! files that would be a plus as well.

T

todd51

I had to do a class project on making "fake" business cards with our name on it, we used Quark XPress. We were able to fit, I believe it was ten on a page and then printed it out on special perforated paper.

OP
alucard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
Do you know by any chance if it was able to view Picture It! files?

I see that quark had a demo available. i'm going to try it but its 377MB. it might be downloading for a little while :)

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience or can recommend a program for OS X that can create business cards? If it can also read Microsoft Picture It! files that would be a plus as well.

you can create business cards with office!;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 8GB, MBP 15" 2.5 Penryn, 4 GB/180 GB
I have a friend who has a business and just switched to the Mac. She went with Swift Publisher for all her needs. She also found that this worked very well for her business cards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.