I have two itune libraries

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
I have two computers a macbook with in effect 37gb (it said 60gb on the box but no its only 37 for some reason) and the other is a dell pc with ~180gb. I have a huge library of CD's on the pc as it has the space to hold lots of music. However i use my macbook more as its always with me to purchase new stuff from the itunes store.

Is there no way my ipod can carry songs and podcasts and videos from both itunes libraries at the same time?

If not is it bad for the ipod if you keep deleting (through syncing) songs and replacing them all the time?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
If you select to manage your iPod manually, you can add songs from multiple libraries. But you won't be able to automatically sync it any more...

Btw the reason your Macbook has less memory than stated on the box has 2 reasons:
a) Drives always have less actual useable space once you format them. 60GB equals about 54 once formatted.

b) Apple installs a ton of utilities and applications, as well as OS X itself. So that'll take up another 15GBs or so.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
yeahthat.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.